This may occur from hardware limitations. To ensure your Switch has full power to run the game, please do the following:
- Ensure the game is only installed to your Switch's internal storage. If you have the game installed to an SD card, please reinstall it to internal storage instead.
- Clear out some space in your Switch's internal storage, such as uninstalling other games you don't need to access. If your storage is close to full, your Switch may not be able to run the game at full capacity.
- Fully power off your Switch for 10 minutes. This will ensure the cache is cleared and that background applications are fully closed.
- Recharge your Switch to full battery.
- Restart your Switch and disconnect it from the internet if you have this enabled on it.
Please then launch the game and try playing where you last left off. If you experience another crash, launch the game again and try playing again. Even if you experience a couple more crashes, you will be able to continue playing after a few attempts, so please keep trying until you're able to proceed. Once you pass the initial crash point, you should no longer experience this again.