It could be one of the following:
- Address or zip code do not match the credit card billing address
- Security code does not match actual card
- Customer's bank has rejected the payment from their fraud filters
- Card Verification Value (CVV) isn't available
- Billing street address doesn't match credit card's registered address
- Billing address ZIP or postal code doesn't match credit card's registered address
- There are multiple payment attempts
- Location of IP address used to place the order is (different than billing/Shipping)
- Shipping address is x miles from location of IP address
- Billing country doesn’t match the country from which the order was placed
- The IP address used to place the order isn't a high risk internet connection (web proxy)
In all these cases, the customer can contact their credit card bank to inquire for the rejected reasons.
If you believe this is in error, please open a tech ticket, and we will get back to you ASAP.